Purpose: Management of information requests through the website in order to provide real estate professional services and provide information on requested matters.
Legitimation: The legitimacy is based on the consent you give us by clicking the “I accept the data protection policy” button.
Recipients: Your data will not be transferred to anyone, except for legal obligations.
Rights: You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability, and withdrawal of consent for your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Information on Data Protection
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
INMOBILIARIA RETAMAR, S.A..
C/ VIRGEN DE LOS MILAGROS, Nº54 – 11500 – EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA – CÁDIZ.
2. What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
At INMOBILIARIA RETAMAR, S.A., we process the information provided by interested individuals in order to carry out the administrative, accounting, and fiscal management of the requested services, as well as to send commercial communications about our products and services.
No automated decisions will be made based on the provided data.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept until the interested party requests its deletion, and, where applicable, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4. What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Provision of requested services
- Legitimate interest of the Data Controller: Sending of commercial communications
5. Who will your data be communicated to?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Tax Agency, for the purpose of complying with legal obligations
- Financial entities, for the purpose of processing corresponding payments
6. Data transfers to third countries
No data transfers to third countries are foreseen.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not INMOBILIARIA RETAMAR, S.A. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, the erasure of such data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. They also have the right to data portability.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the restriction of the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the exercise or defense of legal claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In such cases, INMOBILIARIA RETAMAR, S.A. will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defense of legal claims.You can exercise your rights as follows: by contacting the address of the data controller.
If commercial communications are sent based on the legitimate interest of the data controller, the data subject may object to the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the previous consent.
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority through their website: www.agpd.es.
8. How did we obtain your data?
The personal data processed by INMOBILIARIA RETAMAR, S.A. comes from: The data subject themselves.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identifying information.
- Postal and electronic addresses.
- Commercial information.